MEI - Inclusive electric mobility. First electric vehicle for people with disabilities in Uruguay. It has an exclusive, safe and practical design.
Maximum speed: 15 km/h
(with full charge), depending on speed, load and functions in use
2.50m long × 1.32m wide × 1.80m high
Automatic, only accelerated with the fist (handlebar), has no gears.
Financing in up to 60 installments
Warranty: 6 months or 5,000 km
- Full charge time: Approx. 6-8 hrs.
- Allows partial charges (if it is half used, approx. 4 hours to fully charge again)
- It charges with electricity just like a cell phone
- Estimated calculation: $ 18 per full load
- 1000W motor
- Smart charger, cuts off when the battery is full
- Digital dashboard with charge status indicator and economizer
- LED lights, turn signal controls, display lights and horn are on the handlebars.
- Disc brake on all four wheels, giving more stability and safety
- Windshield wiper and windshield washer water cylinder
- Electric glasses
- Two side mirrors
- Camera goes back
- Sound system: FM Radio
- Almost zero vehicle maintenance
- We import all spare parts
Approved by the European Economic Community (EEC)
Coordinate your Test Drive now
or fill out the form: